The digital pH meter ADWA AD11 in a set with buffer and storage solutions.
This pH meter set allows the distinguished hobby gardener uncomplicated testing of the optimal pH value of irrigation water both before and after adding fertiliser. The pH value defines how "acidic" or "alkaline" a fluid is, i.e. how well other substances can dissolve in it. As such, the fluid should have an ideal pH value so that the added nutrients can dissolve optimally, as they are otherwise inaccessible to the plant. (Roots cannot "directly" take in nutrients, only in a solution with water).
The pH value of the nutrient solution should therefore always be in the appropriate range for the plant (and adjusted with pH correction solution if necessary), so that all necessary nutrients and trace elements in the nutrient solution can be absorbed.
The ADWA AD11 is a quality, microprocessor-controlled, water-resistant pH meter and thermometer. It combines professional name brand quality with a very attractive price. The measuring electrode can also be easily replaced.
Measured values are shown on the LCD display and can be saved using the "hold" function. The pH value is temperature-compensated and measured precisely to one decimal place.
The pH meter set comes with two bottles of buffer solution (pH4-Pro and pH7-Pro) and KLC-Pro storage solution, so that you can maintain accurate results in the long term.
ADWA AD11 pH meter set + Accessories
- 1x ADWA AD11, pH tester, pH value/temperature
- 4x button cell batteries, 1.5V
- 1x GIB Industries pH4-PRO pH-buffer solution, 4 pH 300ml
- 1x GIB Industries pH7-PRO pH-buffer solution, 7 pH 300ml
- 1x GIB Industries KCL-Pro storage solution for pH electrodes, 300ml
Technical information for the ADWA AD11:
- pH measurement range: -2.00pH to 16.00pH
- Temperature measurement range: -5° to 60°
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1 pH
- Temperature accuracy: +/-0.5°C
- Calibration: 1-point or 2-point calibration
Weight: approx. 1200g