Soler & Palau TD-350/125 Duct Fan, Semi-radial
The Soler and Palau TD-350/125 duct fan is an inline semi-radial duct fan. Thanks to its aerodynamic and acoustic optimisation, this duct fan offers great performance and, despite its compact dimensions, low-noise operation.
So the S & P TD-350/125 duct fan is particularly suitable for growers, as it runs with a very efficient low power consumption (flow rate: 330/250 m3/h, free blowing). It therefore offers a much lower power consumption than many PrimaKlima fans and a lower pressure loss than S&P's Silent fans. The energy savings are significant, especially with longer runtimes, for instance during 24/7 operation.
The housing is made of PP plastic and the statically and dynamically balanced propeller is made of ABS plastic. The duct fan is supplied complete with a mounting bracket and a NW 125 connector.
The motor unit can be removed during installation or maintenance without having to disassemble the piping.
Soler & Palau TD-160/100 Duct Fan, Semi-radial
- Motor AC 230 V 50 Hz
- Protection class IP 44
- Thermal class B
- Motor design continuous operation S1
- Closed ball bearings - maintenance free
- Equipped with thermal contacts, manual reset according to EN 60335-2-80
- Speed controllable by transformer or electronically
- Flow rate: 330/250 m3/h (free-blowing)
- Max. flow average temperature: -20/+40 °C
- Nominal voltage: Monophasic 230 V / 50 Hz
- Fan speed (r.p.m): 2,050/1,590
- Max. power consumption: 26/20 W
- Motor current: 0.11/0.09 A
- Sound pressure level LPA 3m: 34/29 dB (A) (in housing)
- Weight: 2.0 kg