Privacy and data protection
If you have any questions please contact us directly using the contact data provided on our contact page or send us an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. Data protection information
I. Collection, processing and use of personal data in a simple visit to the website.
The protection of your data is very important to us. You are not required to enter any information in order to visit our shop. We only save anonymised access data without any personal references, such as the name of your internet service provider, the page which you visited before ours or the name of the file you requested. Cookies may be installed for the purposes of data collection; these also collect and store data only in anonymised form, however, and do not permit any reference to you personally.
We do not collect personal data for advertising purposes. We use the collected data only for the performance of the contract. Following complete performance of the contract, your data will be blocked and deleted after expiration of the tax and commercial law regulations, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise to extended use of your data.
II. Collection, processing and use of personal data in ordering.
(1) The vendor collects data from the customer in the course of contract performance. In this, he observes in particular the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) and the Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz). Without consent of the customer, the vendor will only collect, process or use inventory and usage data of the customer to the extent that this is required for the performance of the contractual relationship and for the utilisation and settlement of telemedia.
(2) Without the consent of the customer, the vendor will not use customer data for the purposes of advertising or for market or opinion research.
(3) The customer has the option at all times to see the data collected about him via the "My data" button in his profile, to amend this data or to delete it. Otherwise, reference will be made to the consent of the customer and further information on data collection, processing and use in the data protection declaration, which can always be accessed on the website of the vendor via the "data protection" button in a printable format.
Your personal data is safe with us! Your data is encrypted through SSL and transmitted to us. Our webpages are protected through technical measures against damage, destruction and unauthorised access.
Right to information and revocation
You can receive information from us on the data saved about you at any time, free of charge and without stating reasons. You can block, amend or delete the data collected about you by us at any time. You can revoke at any time the consent for data collection and use provided to us without stating reasons. For this purpose, please contact info [at] growmart.de
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
• art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
•art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
• art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
• art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
• art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
3. Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
Growmart.de uses the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and, within Google AdWords, conversion tracking. The cookie for conversion tracking is set when a user clicks on an ad displayed by Google. The cookies become invalid after 30 days and do not identify you personally. If the user visits certain pages of the Brunel website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and Brunel will be able to see that the user clicked on the ad and was forwarded to this page. Every Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can thus not be tracked through the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected with help from the conversion cookie serves to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have chosen conversion tracking. The customer can find out the total number of users that have clicked on their ad and were forwarded to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information which could be personally identified with the user. Users who do not want to participate in tracking can easily deactivate the cookie for Google conversion tracking via their internet browser under user settings. These users will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. Learn more about the Google data protection provisions.
4. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google").
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies" - text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This website uses Google Analytics with the "_anonymizeIp()" function - IP addresses are thus used only in truncated form by Google within the members states of the European Union or in other contracting parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In exceptional cases only, the full IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there.
In addition, you can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and which relates to your use of the website (incl. IP address) by Google as well as Google’s processing of this information by downloading and installing the browser plugin available from the Google website or by objecting to the collection and saving of data with future effect.
This website uses Google Remarketing. Google remarketing is an advertising service from Google Inc., through which ads can be targeted specifically to previous visitors to the website. The identification of the user is carried out through cookies saved on the web browser. The information above pertaining to Google Analytics applies analogously to the collection, saving and processing of the data collected. Within the framework of the remarketing, Google will not associate any IP addresses or personal data with other Google data, especially user data. You can revoke consent for Google Remarketing in the Google Ad Preference Manager (https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/) or edit your settings. Alternatively, you can prevent remarketing through the deactivation of cookies in your browser settings.
5. E-Mail Marketing
"E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice."