Canna Cure: A leaf nutrient that combats disease and pests.
Plants need nutrients and protection. The nutrients are needed for proper development, and protection is needed so that the plants are not destroyed by whiteflies, aphids, mildew or other pests before harvesting.
Canna Cure 1 litre is a concentrate that is mixed in a ratio of 330ml per 1 litre of water.
Scientists at the Canna laboratory have been working intensively to find the best possible way to protect plants without damaging the environment. The result is Canna Cure - a unique leaf nutrient that prevents and controls plant pests and diseases. It's environmentally friendly and free from toxins.
Canna Cure protects your plant while simultaneously providing it with key nutrients. In this way, this immune booster ensures healthier plants, bigger blooms and increased yields.
How it works:
Spray a plant with Canna Cure and it forms a kind of natural second skin on the plant. This layer improves vitality, alters the leaf colour, and naturally activates photosynthesis. At the same time, the skin is breathable and provides the plant with nutrients.
Canna Cure serves as a protective layer on the plant's surface. Pests will get stuck on the sticky skin and are unable to harm the leaves.
This results in healthier plants, bigger blooms and increased yields.
Instructions for use:
- Canna Cure can be used from the beginning of growth until harvesting, alongside your normal feeding routine.
- It is very important to ensure that the leaves are sprayed on both sides.
- Carefully spray the liquid on your plants once a week.
- If your plant is affected by pests or disease, spray once every three days until the plant has recovered.
- Use a very fine spray bottle to increase efficiency.
Canna Cure, immunity booster, 1 litre
Usage: Foliar feeding
Total nitrogen: 1.914%
Iron chelates: 0.074%
Container size: 1 litre
Weight: approx. 1kg